2021 Chevy Bolt Interior, Seats & Trunk Space
Electric vehicles are on the rise and offer many excellent opportunities to individuals shopping for a new or used car. The 2021 Chevrolet Bolt is one of the best electric vehicles available on the market. The Bolt’s interior includes many excellent features that make it an appealing purchase.
2021 Chevy Bolt Seats
The interior of the 2021 Chevy bolt is designed to offer a comfortable for all passengers as it can travel up to 200 miles in a single charge. With seating for five, available with both cloth finish standard or leather as an optional upgrade, and ample head and leg room, every ride can be relaxing. You can even increase the luxury with the addition of heated seats. While many cars offer heating only for the driver and passenger, the Bolt includes optional heated seating for the two outside seats in the back of the car as well.
2021 Chevy Bolt Cargo Space
Just because the 2021 Chevy Bolt isn’t a truck or SUV doesn’t mean it’s not capable of carrying your cargo when you need it to. The Bolt offers impressive cargo space numbers compared to its hybrid and electric competition. It features 16.9 cubic feet of storage space when set up for maximum passenger occupancy, and up to 56.6 cubic feet of storage when you fold down the back seats to expand your cargo space. Local drivers will find it easy to travel with ample cargo space and convenient charging stations around the Youngstown, Ohio area.
2021 Chevy Bolt Specs
When going for a drive, why settle for simply getting there when instead you can have a great time on the way. These 2021 Chevy Bolt entertainment features make each ride a delight:
- 10.2-inch Touch screen: 2021 Chevy Bolt comes with a 10.2 inch touch screen display panel standard. This makes using your Bolt’s various car systems as easy as can be. The touch screen display provides clear readings and allows for simple adjustments to a broad range of car functions.
- Smartphone integration: Everywhere we go in the modern world, our cell phones go with us. From navigation to contacting others to playing music, we use our smartphones many ways, every single day. The 2021 Chevy Bolt makes it easy to connect your smartphone to your Bolt for integration. This allows you to use the Bolt to access the many useful features on your cell phone with ease.
- Six-speaker stereo: Whether you’re connecting your phone or listening to the radio, it’s important to have a high-quality sound system to play your music or a podcast clearly and with full fidelity. The 2021 Chevy Bolt features a six-speaker sound system that provides crystal-clear audio, so you can enjoy your music and recordings the way they were meant to be heard.
- Wi-Fi hotspot: One downside to using your phone so much can be the need to remain connected to a mobile network and to use your phone’s data package. With the 2021 Chevy Bolt, you don’t have to worry about that. Instead, you can connect your and your passenger’s phones and devices to the Bolt’s Wi-Fi transmitter. This provides you with high-speed internet access without the need to spend your data.
2021 Chevy Bolt Safety Technology
Every time you get in your car for a drive, your safety and the safety of your passengers is of the utmost importance. The 2021 Chevy Bolt’s interior has many excellent safety features, including:
- Surround-view parking camera: Whether you struggle when backing into or out of parking spaces, or you handle it like a pro, it never hurts to have even more information available to you when you do so. The 2021 Chevy Bolt provides surround-view parking cameras. This gives you maximum awareness of your Bolt’s surroundings as you back into and out of a parking spot, so that you can do so safely and effectively every time, no matter how tight the space.
- Collision warning systems: The 2021 Chevy Bolt’s interior warning systems are designed to help you avoid a broad range of hazards when on the road. From blind spot warnings to notifications when you’re traveling too close to the car in front of you, the 2021 Bolt provides audio and dashboard warnings in order to help you make adjustments and maintain safe driving conditions for you, your passengers, and others on the road.
- Lane keeping technology: The 2021 Chevy Bolt also includes interior warnings that can help you to stay safer on the highway. Lane-keep technology can offer corrections when your car begins to drift into a neighboring lane, or offer warnings if you approach your lane without signaling or when a vehicle has entered into your blind spot in order to help you avoid accidents.
2021 Chevy Bolt Interior
When you’re driving a car, the more convenient the experience is, the easier it becomes. The 2021 Chevrolet Bolt features many excellent convenience features in its interior, including:
- Heated wheel: Just as optional heated seats can keep you comfortable inside your 2021 Chevy Bolt when the temperatures drop, the optional heated wheel can be a wonderful comfort feature. No more worrying about icy hands in winter, just turn on the heater and drive happy.
- Voice activation: The 2021 Chevy Bolt features voice activated commands. Not only does this feature make driving in your Bolt more convenient because you can access important systems and functions with just your voice, it’s also safer, too, as voice commands allow you to keep your eyes and attention on the road instead of on the dials of your car.
- Hands-free rear lift gate: Sometimes when loading up the interior of your 2021 Chevy Bolt, you don’t always have a free hand to get inside. With the hands-free lift gate, that’s no problem, as it’s easy to trigger your automatic rear lift gate even with your hands occupied, so you don’t need to put down what you’re carrying in order to load it into your cargo space.
If you’re interested in purchasing a 2021 Chevrolet Bolt, Cochran Chevrolet is here to help. Our staff can help show you your options and guide you to find the perfect choice for you. Just get in touch with us online, by phone, or in person to see how we can help you today!